Riverside Military Academy T.R.E.E. Program
(Tuition Reimbursement through Enhanced Enrollment)
Help us Build and Maintain the Best Corps of Cadets in the U.S. and receive Tuition Credits in return.
Keeping Riverside growing and vibrant doesn't happen by itself. While we have an aggressive in-house recruitment program, we also rely on our students and their families to introduce Riverside to others who might benefit from the experience.
After all, who better to share the promise and potential of Riverside than our own RMA "family" - those experiencing, firsthand, the difference Riverside can make in a young man's life?
Riverside's T.R.E.E. program helps keep Riverside strong while reducing your tuition - and keeps reducing it year after year.
Who Do You Know With a Son Who Could Benefit from the Riverside Experience?
Do you know someone who is frustrated with big, impersonal public schools that leave boys bored, unmotivated, and underperforming? Do you know a young man who would thrive in the rigorous and structured, yet smaller and supportive single-gender classes at Riverside? Do you know someone with an eye on a Service Academy, or someone with great artistic, musical, or athletic ability? Do you know someone who wants to get into a top notch college or university? Do you know a parent who is struggling to get through to a young man with tons of unrealized potential? Recommend Riverside. It will help a friend, help your Academy, and help you financially!
The T.R.E.E. Program is simple:
- Earn $2,000 tuition credit for every new cadet enrolling before October 31 of the new school year.
- Earn $1,000 tuition credit for every new cadet enrolling from November 1 through February 28.
- Earn $1,000 tuition credit every year the referred family reenrolls at RMA.
Already planting Riverside T.R.E.E. "Seeds"?
Perhaps you've already had conversations with friends or family members about their son and Riverside. If so, make sure you get T.R.E.E. tuition credit if that young man enrolls at Riverside.
Here's How it Works:
- The family you refer needs to complete a Cadet Referral Form to make you eligible for the T.R.E.E. credit. This form is also available through the business and admissions offices.
- Credit is applied once the new family pays their tuition for the year.
- Every subsequent year the referred family reenrolls, you receive the new credit.
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our business office at 770-538-2188.