For more details about giving opportunities or for assistance in making your gift, please contact Riverside's advancement office.
Riverside Military Academy
2001 Riverside Drive
Gainesville, GA 30501
Giving Opportunities at RMA
Thank you for your interest in giving to Riverside Military Academy. RMA is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and all gifts are tax deductible. Every gift to the Academy helps fulfill our mission of preparing ethical young men of character for success in college and in life. Alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends continue to join the ranks of those who support RMA. Our donors also include Board of Trustee members as well as faculty and staff.
Opportunities to make a difference at Riverside:
- Annual Fund – Donate to the Riverside annual fund which runs from June 1-May 31 each year. All gifts benefit RMA cadets.
- Online Banking/Recurring Credit Charge – Make a gift through online banking or a recurring credit charge.
- Endowed Scholarships – Endow a minimum of $10,000 to earn interest to be used for tuition assistance to qualified cadets.
- Georgia Goal Scholarship Program – Redirect a portion of your Georgia state taxes to Riverside to provide tuition assistance to Georgia students enrolling at Riverside. The State of Georgia allows individuals, corporations, and partnerships to participate.
- Memorial Plaza Inscribed Bricks – Honor a coach, teacher, cadet, alumnus, or other loved one with an inscribed brick placed in Memorial Plaza.
- Naming Opportunities – Name a scholarship, building, room, or quad at RMA and link yourself or a loved one to the Academy in a permanent and meaningful way.
- Planned Giving – Include RMA in your estate plans as an easy and meaningful way to leave a legacy.
- Corporate Partnerships – Contribute to Riverside while you shop.