Apply to Riverside Military Academy 1.877.692.2338
Riverside Military Academy is a boys only private boarding school accepting applicants into grades 7-12 on the basis of school transcripts, letters of recommendation, and the Academy's ability to meet the individual needs of that student.
Request Information, and we will contact you promptly with an information packet.
The academy has a rolling admissions policy. We can accept cadets until the last two months of the school year. We encourage families considering fall semester enrollment to submit an application as soon as possible since the Academy is near capacity.
Step-by-Step Applicant Process
Please review the Applicant Checklist to familiarize yourself with the process and what will be needed to complete the requirements.
- Submit the completed Online Application.
The non-refundable $100 application fee must be paid at the time of entry to process your application. RMA accepts the following credit cards through our secure server: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, or DISCOVER. You will receive an email acknowledgement within 24 hours indicating that your application was submitted successfully.
- Transcripts and discipline records are required of all applicants. Please deliver the Transcript Request Form to the proper official at your current school.
- Recommendations are required from your current school officials through all of the following forms:
School Principal or Counselor
Personal Recommendation (if applicable; generally during summer months)
Please use the forms provided by Riverside Military Academy.
- A personal interview may be required as part of the application process. You will be notified by an Admissions Counselor.
- All students should be physically capable of fully participating in the military and athletic program at Riverside Military Academy. A current physical and immunization record will be required following acceptance to the Academy.
- The admissions committee determines acceptance based on evaluation of the application, letters of recommendation, school transcripts, and the ability of Riverside Military Academy to meet the student's specific educational and personal needs. An applicant's file must be complete before it can be reviewed by the admissions committee.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Riverside Military Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.
Riverside Military Academy
2001 Riverside Drive
Gainesville, GA 30501